CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Zucchini Bread

I already posted this a long time ago on my blog, but we made it this week and it reminded me that I really love this bread. So, please forgive the repeat.

My family loves this recipe. We eat a lot of it. I can't really say that I mind. It has whole wheat flour and a vegetable. So start up the ovens and get ready for "Ni-ni bread", according to McKayla.
3 eggs
1 tsp.salt
1 Cup oil
1/2 tsp soda
1 cups sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups of zucchini
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
3 cups of flour (I use 1/2 home ground and 1/2 store bought)

Beat eggs until foamy.I usually grind my flour while the eggs are beating.Add oil, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Mix well.Add all dry ingredients including flour.Mix well.Bake in loaf pan for 1 hour at 325.

Enjoy!

0 comments: