CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crunchy Ranch Chicken Fingers

1 Cup of bread Crumbs
1 Tb parsley
1/3 Cup of ranch dressing
1 tsp water
1 lb of chicken breast cut into strips

Preheat oven to 425. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and parsley. In separate small bowl, combine ranch dressing and water. Dip chicken in dressing mixture, then bread crumb mixture, coating well.
on baking pan lightly sprayed,with nonstick cooking spray, arrange chicken. Bake 8 minutes or until chicken is tender.

1 comments:

Greg and Sarah

I have a question about bread. Has anyone made the "cool rise" bread recipe in the kitchen aid cook book? I received a kitchen aid for Christmas and I tried this recipe but I'm confused. Do you let the bread rise in the fridge? Is there someone out there who can help me? Love this blog! Thanks, Natalie, for sending me here! sarah@appleblossomacademy.com