CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheesy Beef Bake

My family is odd, in that we like meatloaf. It's easy for my son to eat with his braces, so I try to make it for him at least once a month. This month, I only had 1 lb. of hamburger in my freezer and didn't make it to the store. So, this is what I came up with and it was surprisingly good! They licked the pan clean, so to speak.

1 lb. Hamburger, extra lean
1 box stove top stuffing, prepared with slightly less water
1 egg
1/2 c bread crumbs
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/4c minced onions
3/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
garlic salt to taste
pepper to taste

Mix in a large bowl all ingredients but the cheese. Press into a square glass baking dish. Top with cheese. Bake at 375, 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through. (160 on a themometer)

0 comments: